Monitor Mode - after a sweep, the alarm monitor (silent or audible alert) guards against new devices brought in or remote control activation of surveillance devices.
Auxiliary Audio Input - allows user to listen to telephones or lines for "hotmikes," hookswitch by-pass and "infinity" bugs. Unknown wires and cables can be tested for wired microphones.
Broadband receivers such as the CPM-700 provide a very important cost-effective tool for professional sweep teams, government security personnel, and private citizens with important security needs.
The CPM-700 is very effective for rapidly detecting and locating transmitted signals, while being very easy to learn to use. The CPM-700 sweep kit includes a custom Cordura case that contains all items necessary to conduct a professional sweep.
• R.F. Probe:
• Gain: 20dB nominal Frequency
• Response: 50kHz-2GHz ±3dB 3GHz-10dB
• Sensitivity: -62dBm (1 segment) -85dBm M.D.L.
• VLF Probe:
• Frequency Response: 15kHz-1MHz-3dB
• MAX input voltage: 300 VAC 50-60Hz
• Isolation: 1500 VAC 60Hz
• Sensitivity: -38dBm (1 segment) -60 M.D.L.
• Audio Amplifier:
• Input Impedance: 50K Ohm balanced
• Input Range: 1.7uV-10V (135dB) AGC
• Dynamic Range: 100dB (high and low gain)
• Frequency Response:100Hz- 15kHz±3dB (filtered) 500Hz-24dB/octave, 2.5kHz-18dB/octave
• Headphone Output: 5Vp-p 220
• Record Out: 25 mVp-p nominal with AGC
• LCD bargraph: 18 segment with pulsing single segment trip point
• 50dB dynamic range (1 segment High Gain to MAX Low Gain)
• Alert Output: 2.8kHz tone or silent red LED at 2Hz
• Remote Output: N.O. contact (300mA 25V MAX)
• 8 ea. MN1500 AA Alkaline - Life 10-16 hrs
• Low Battery Indicator: approx. 10% remaining power
• AC Adapter/Charger
• Input: 95-l30VAC 50-60Hz, or 200-275VAC 50-60Hz
• Output: 12VDC with 500mA NiCad Recharge Time: 8-10 hrs
OPTIONAL ADD ONS
• IRP-700 Infrared Probe enables the operator to detect and locate surveillance devices that utilize infrared energy as the transmitting medium.
• MLP-700 enables the operator to detect and locate magnetic recording devices such as audio or video tape recorders.
• ALP-700 With the Acoustic Leakage Probe, the operator can determine the vulnerability of accoustic leakage by placing the ALP-700 against structural objects such as walls or windows.
• MPA-700 Modular Phone Adapter gives the CPM the ability to test a location's phone wiring for surveillance devices.
• TRP-700 Tape recorder Patch Cable allows the the audio from the CPM to be recordered for a more in depth analysis at a later time.
• CLA-700 Cigarette Lighter Adapter allows the CPM to operate and recharge the NCB-700 battery pack while traveling. The adapter provides 12VDC power from automobile sockets.
• NCB-700 NiCad Battery Pack allows for a portable and reusable power source. The pack consists of eight rechargeable Nickel Cadmium AA cells which can be recharged overnight numerous times.
• CPM-700 Unit
• Carry Case with all standard Items:
16 3/8" x 11 1/4" x 3"