The CPM-700 is a broadband receiver designed to detect and locate all major types of electronic surveillance devices including room, phone, body bugs, video transmitters, and tape recorders. Portable Sweep Kit - provides everything needed to perform a professional sweep; fits inside a standard briefcase.
Multi-Functional Utility - Comes with probes to detect RF transmitters (audio and video), carrier current transmitters, and telephone bugs. Probes also available to detect for infrared transmitters, tape recorders, and acoustic leakage.
Wideband Coverage - from 200Hz to over 3GHz with no holes or gaps.
Protect privacy and confidential information with our high frequency RF detector. This device features a detecting frequency up to 6 GHz and comes with an analog/digital detection switch. The digital feature detects bluetooth, WLAN, Wi-Fi, cellular phone and digital spread spectrum wireless products.
Specially designed for easy and simple use with no complex installation or professional knowledge required.
• Digital/analog switch for signal strength
• 3 LED indicators to determine signal strength
• Signal strength audible alarm
• Vibration warning mode
• Silent alarm monitoring using earphones
• Senstivity tuner
• 3V DC power (uses 2 AAA batteries, included)
• 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz
• Wireless Camera Detection Range:
• 5.8 GHz from approximately 2 feet
• 2.4 GHz from approximately 5 feet
• Cellular Phone Detection Range:
• Analog signals from approximately 20 feet
• Digital signals from approximately 40 feet
• Pocket clip
3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 1"